For Sale3 Bedroom Detached House in Housson Avenue, Sittingbourne, ME10 3FT£385,000

Housson Avenue, Sittingbourne, ME10 3FT

3 Bedroom Detached House for sale
£385,000
Property Type
Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£385,000

Key Features

• Modern Detached Property
  • High Specification Fixture & Fittings Throughout
  • Located On The Popular Heron Fields Development
  • Lounge
  • Open Plan Modern Kitchen/Diner
  • Three Double Bedrooms
  • Master Bedroom With En Suite
  • Converted Garage To Games Room
  • Extended Driveway For Multiple Cars
  • Close To All Local Amenities, Schools & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY? LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL HERON FIELDS DEVELOPMENT? WITH HIGH SPECIFICATION AND MODERN DECORATION THROUGHOUT? ALSO NEEDING A DRIVEWAY? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** Not only does this home have a huge amount of curb appeal, it does not disappoint internally either. This spacious Detached property offers any new owner the opportunity to purchase this home and to move straight in. From the modern decoration to the high specification fixture & fittings throughout, this home has little no internal work needed. The Ground Floor consists of the Entrance Hallway, Downstairs W/C, Lounge and the modern open plan Kitchen/Diner. The First Floor consists of Three Double Bedrooms, as well as the Family Bathroom. A great design feature of this property is that the Master Bedroom also comes with it's own En-Suite shower room. Externally this property has a large family size Garden, which is made up of both patio as well as lawn space. This private rear Garden is perfect space for entertaining family and friends. What sets this property apart from the rest, is the converted Garage. The current owners have created another room that is currently being used as a Games Room, great for any family with teenagers. But this versatile space can either be used for a utility room, or can easily be turned back into a Garage. The current owners have also extended the Driveway, perfect for a family with multiple cars.

Housson Avenue, Sittingbourne, ME10 3FT on Map