For Sale3 Bedroom End of terrace House in Canadian Avenue, Gillingham, ME7 2DW£300,000

Canadian Avenue, Gillingham, ME7 2DW

3 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
£300,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£300,000

Key Features

• No Onward Chain!
  • Spacious 1930's End Of Terrace Property
  • Perfect Property To Put Your Own Stamp On
  • Separate Bay Frontage Lounge
  • Dining Room
  • Conservatory & Utility Space
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Large Private Rear Family Garden
  • Close To All Motorway Connections & Train Station
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NO CHAIN, SPACIOUS END OF TERRACE PROPERTY? LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ROAD WHICH IS CENTRAL TO GILLINGHAM? WITH 3 BEDROOMS, A CONSERVATORY AND LARGE FAMILY GARDEN? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This End Of Terrace property is ready for any new owner to put their own stamp on! Stepping into this property it is extremely obvious how much internal space this family home has to offer. This 1930's property has a bay frontage Lounge window, with a versatile layout and a great amount of curb appeal. The Ground Floor consists of the Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory and Utility Space. The First Floor consists of Three Bedrooms, as well as the Family Bathroom. Externally this property has a large Family Garden, with views from the Conservatory of both the patio as well as lawn. Located in a popular residential area with good access to High Street amenities, mainline station with hi-speed services to London St Pancras and schools for all ages.

Canadian Avenue, Gillingham, ME7 2DW on Map