• Open plan living space with through lounge and dining area
  • Within walking distance to sittingbourne station
  • A short walk to the high street with its local shops and supermarkets
  • Numerous local schools including borden and highsted grammar schools
  • Easy access to a249 and m2
  • Garage with power and light

Resources

Description

**OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £285,000** A fantastic 3 bedroom end-of-terrace family home with a central Sittingbourne location. Ideal for first-time buyers or if upsizing for your first family home.  Within walking distance to the High street, a variety of supermarkets, Sittingbourne train station and numerous local schools. This property consists of small porch entrance, through lounge with dining area, kitchen, downstairs family bathroom and 3 bedrooms. Additional benefits to note include central heating and garden with rear access to garage.  Through Lounge / Dining area: Hardwood flooring, windows to front and rear, feature fireplace, radiators, open to stairs, step down to Kitchen   Kitchen: Tiled floor, window to side, full range of base and wall units, integrated gas oven and induction hob, new integrated dishwasher, step down to Bathroom and lobby with space for fridge/freezer and door to garden   Bathroom: Tiled floor, tiled walls, window to rear, shower, corner bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, spotlights Master bedroom:  Laminate flooring, window to front, built-in wardrobes and fitted units above the bed, radiator, ceiling fan light. Bedroom 2: Laminate flooring, window to rear, radiator. Bedroom 3: Laminate, window to rear, radiator, boiler/airing cupboard Garden: Gated front garden, low maintenance back garden with rear gated access and a garage which has power and light Parking: Garage to rear, street parking available and resident's parking permit Tenure: Freehold  Council Tax: C EPC: E

Rock Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 on Map