For Sale2 Bedroom End of terrace House in Boyson Drive, Maidstone, ME15 8YH£240,000

Boyson Drive, Maidstone, ME15 8YH

2 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
£240,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£240,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• Two Bedroom End Of Terrace House
  • Large Garden
  • Driveway To The Side
  • Solar Panels
  • EPC Rating "A"
  • Close To Shops & Schools
  • W.C & Bathroom
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £315,000! This property offers buyers the opportunity to purchase a 75% to 100% share of the full property value with no additional fees for the 100%, what a find! You have the opportunity to purchase 75%, or 100%, of this immaculate two bedroom beautifully presented end of terrace house. This property comprises of a kitchen with fitted appliances, a downstairs W.C and a spacious lounge diner. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. To the left of the property there is a tandem driveway with enough space to park two cars easily and to the rear there is a larger than most garden which is mostly laid to lawn. This property very energy efficient with an "A" rating and it also benefits from solar panels. Individuals who wish to proceed with the purchase of this property will need to register on the Share to Buy website and ensure they are eligible under the requirements of the shared ownership scheme: https://www.sharetobuy.com/guides-and-faqs/shared-ownership-eligibility/ The latest information from April 2024 Full Market Value - £315,000 75% Share - £236,250 Rent £183.13 PCM on remaining 25%, broken down this rent is inclusive of: - Management fee of £11.75 PCM - Building Insurance of £15.05 PCM - Service charge of £22.35 PCM To arrange a viewing, open the full property brochure, requesting the day and time you wish to view. Please note, this is a viewing request and not a confirmation. We will confirm the date and time selected depending on availability.

Boyson Drive, Maidstone, ME15 8YH on Map