For Sale4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Mierscourt Road, Gillingham, ME8 8RB£390,000

Mierscourt Road, Gillingham, ME8 8RB

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£390,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£390,000

Resources

Description

GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000! **ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY? WANTING TO BE SITUATED ON A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ROAD THAT IS LOCATED CENTRALLY IN RAINHAM? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This Four Bedroom Semi-Detached property is set back nicely from the road and as soon as you step inside, it is extremely obvious how much internal space this home has to offer. Perfect for a growing family, this home has a very versatile layout and design. This property offers open plan living, with the additional benefit of having a large Conservatory. The current owners use this space as a playroom, but can easily be turned into that desired "working from home" space. The Ground Floor consists of the Porch, Downstairs W/C, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Space as well as the Conservatory. The First Floor consists of Four Bedrooms as well as the Family Bathroom. Externally this home comes with a great size private rear Garden, that would make a great space for entertaining family and friends. If storage is important to you, then this property also comes with a Garage-En-Bloc.

Mierscourt Road, Gillingham, ME8 8RB on Map