• Ensuite To Master
  • Enclosed Private Rear Garden
  • Garage & Driveway
  • Double glazed
  • Central heating
  • Easy Access To Motorway

Resources

Description

Purplebricks are pleased to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom family home with easy access to motorway links. The property has been done to a high standard through out and boasts an entrance hall with access to the cloakroom/wc, large open plan lounge/ dining room with double doors leading into the rear garden and a fully fitted kitchen with a range of fitted wall/base units, bright and airy master bedroom with its own en-suite shower room, three further generously sized bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with overhead shower. Additional benefits include a driveway to the front of the property leading to the garage with power and lighting, and a new electrically powered door, enclosed rear garden with multiple seating area which will be heavenly on those long summer days, double glazed windows and gas central heating. Raleigh Close is well positioned for families with plenty of open walks and things to do and commuters with good transport links to the A2/M2 motorway networks leading to Bluewater shopping centre, London and Dover. Nearby you will find schools for all ages, local amenities and sports and leisure facilities. In our opinion, in order to fully appreciate the space this property has to offer, we advise an early viewing to avoid disappointment.

Raleigh Close, Chatham, ME5 7SB on Map