For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Beechings Way, Gillingham, ME8 6XS£325,000

Beechings Way, Gillingham, ME8 6XS

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£325,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£325,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• !! NO CHAIN !!
  • Spacious Semi Detached Property
  • Located In A Sought After Residential Road
  • Ready For Any New Owner To Make Their Own
  • Downstairs W/C & Utility Space
  • Conservatory
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Driveway For Multiple Cars
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools
  • Close To The Local Train Station & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NO CHAIN, SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN TWYDALL? ARE YOU WANTING A FAMILY HOME THAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** As soon as you step into this Semi-Detached property, it is extremely obvious how much internal space this home has to offer. This NO CHAIN property is set back from the road, which gives this house the benefit of creating a driveway space for multi cars. The versatile layout of this property allows you to create and design your own layout. Which is perfect for anyone that is needing more space for their next family home. The Ground Floor consists of the Porch, Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Downstairs W/C with Utility Space as well as a large Conservatory. The First Floor consists of Three Bedrooms as well as the Family Bathroom. Externally this property comes into it's own, as not only does it come with a great size Driveway, it also offers any new owner a family size Private Rear Garden. The Garden is made up of both patio and lawn and is ready for any new owner to landscape and create an entertaining space for family and friends.

Beechings Way, Gillingham, ME8 6XS on Map