For Sale5 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Premier Way, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, ME10£400,000

Premier Way, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, ME10

5 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£400,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 5
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£400,000

Description

5 BEDROOMS - GARAGE AND DRIVE - WELL PRESENTED - ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM Bairstow Eves are delighted to present this stunning 5-bedroom semi detached house, perfectly designed for family living. Set in a desirable location, this family home boasts a garage and driveway to the rear for excellent convenience. Accommodation comprises on the ground floor of a lounge, kitchen/diner and w/c. To the first floor are three bedrooms, one of which boasts an en-suite and a family bathroom. To the second floor you will find a further 2 bedrooms and a generous landing, ideal for creating a home office space. The property is located in Kemsley, a short two miles from Sittingbourne town centre, where you will find shops, restaurants and pubs. The local train station is just over half a mile away, in addition to easy access to the A249, the M2 and M20. The property is ideally located for families, as there are a number of schools nearby. Don't miss the opportunity to make this lovely home your own. Schedule a viewing today and experience firsthand!

Premier Way, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, ME10 on Map