For Sale5 Bedroom Terraced House in Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16£500,000

Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16

5 Bedroom Terraced House for sale
Guide Price: £500,000
Property Type
Terraced House
Bedrooms
× 5
Bathrooms
× 3
Receptions
× 3
Tenure
Freehold
Guide Price
£500,000

Description

GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £550,000| BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 5 BEDROOM HOME | RECENTLY RENOVATED| SPACIOUS ROOMS| CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES| SITUATED OVER 5 FLOORS | DRIVEWAY |CHAIN FREE This beautifully presented five bedroom home is a true must see. This period property has been recently renovated throughout, situated over five floors this property boasts an incredible amount of living space throughout. On the ground floor the property comprises of a spacious dining area that leads through to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and underfloor heating. This room also benefits from a breakfast bar and patio doors that open up on to Juliet balconies over looking the beautiful rear garden. On the First floor you have the master bedroom that boasts a walk in wardbrobe and shower room. The second floor consists of two double bedrooms, a modern w/c and a shower room. The properties basement includes another double bedroom a w/c and walk-in shower room. There is also a utility room and sizeable lounge area with by-fold doors leading out to the rear garden that has a brick paved patio area as well as a generous lawn area. This property is a true must see. Please conact Bairstow Eves today to arrange a viewing.

Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 on Map