Under Offer

Key Features

• Three bedrooms
  • Driveway
  • Close to local schools and shops
  • Well presented

Resources

Description

Property features Three Bedroom Semi Off Road Parking Large Kitchen Ideal First Time Buy Large Garden Within School Catchment Property description Well presented three bedroom semi-detached home located close to local schools and amenities. The property benefits from off road parking, large kitchen, two reception rooms and good size rear garden making this the ideal family home. Good motorway links. Entrance Hall Entrance via double glazed front door, radiator. Lounge 15'3" x 9'8" (4.65m x 2.95m). Carpet as laid, radiator, double glazed window to front, feature fireplace. Reception Room 11'8" x 11'1" (3.56m x 3.38m). Laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed door and windows to rear. Kitchen 12'10" x 10'3" (3.9m x 3.12m). Range of wall and base units with work surface over, kitchen island with cupboards, fitted oven with electric hob, extractor fan, part tiled walls, sink, wooden flooring, space for white goods, double glazed window to side, patio doors leading to rear garden, storage understairs. Bathroom, low level W/C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, double glazed opaque window to front. Landing Carpet as laid, loft access. Bedroom 1 14' x 9'10" (4.27m x 3m). Carpet as laid, radiator, double glazed windows to front and rear, built in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 12' x 7' (3.66m x 2.13m). Carpet as laid, radiator, double glazed windows to side and front, built in cupboard. Bedroom 3 10'1" x 6' (3.07m x 1.83m). Carpet as laid, radiator, double glazed window to side, radiator. Approximately 50' rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio. Driveway to front.

Cedar Road, Rochester, ME2 2JP on Map