For Sale1 Bedroom Detached Bungalow in Warden Bay Road, Sheerness, ME12 4LX£14,700

Warden Bay Road, Sheerness, ME12 4LX

1 Bedroom Detached Bungalow for sale
£14,700
Property Type
Detached Bungalow
Bedrooms
× 1
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Leasehold
Price
£14,700

Resources

Description

*Please contact the vendor to book an appointment to view, as she will provide the access code to enter the property - Kathleen : 07411449197 * **ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHALET IN A SOUGHT AFTER HOLIDAY VILLAGE IN LEYSDOWN, SHEERNESS? FULLY FURNISHED AND PET FRIENDLY? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This spacious beach hut style chalet is located in the Holiday Park in Leysdown and is being sold as fully furnished. The Chalet sleeps four and has an allocated parking space and is within walking distance to the beach and other local amenities. This Chalet is a great investment opportunity. Not only is the Chalet affordable to run, it also comes with a Air BNB and Travelnest ownership. The friendly residential site is in a bustling seaside town of Leysdown. Which offers beautiful sandy beaches, ample parkland, shops and amenities literally on your doorstep or you can simply drive to Sheerness some 15 minutes away.

Warden Bay Road, Sheerness, ME12 4LX on Map