• Two Double Bedroom Apartment
  • Private Balcony with view
  • Open plan kitchen/Living Area
  • Chain Free
  • Close to Walthamstow Station
  • Mater Bedroom with En suite

Resources

Description

Built in 2014, this spacious flat is the largest in the entire block. Upon entering, you are greeted by a large hallway featuring stunning engineered oak flooring, installed in the last year. The hallway leads to the master bathroom and two cupboards which offer excellent storage. Both double bedrooms are generously sized, with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite bathroom. The sleek, fully-fitted kitchen provides ample storage and integrated white goods, making it an ideal space for cooking and entertaining, complete with a breakfast bar. The highlight of the flat is the expansive open-plan living area, which opens onto a private balcony providing extensive views of the City and West End. Residents can also enjoy a communal roof terrace at the top of the building and secure bike storage on the ground floor. The EPC is B. A word from the owner... It’s a fantastic large and warm home. One of my favourite things is the large floor-to-ceiling balcony windows, which provide incredible, uninterrupted views of the majority of London’s skyline; you can see the Orbit Slide, Canary Wharf, Crystal Palace, the city of London and even a glimpse of the London Eye. The huge living area makes it an ideal place to entertain; I’ll really miss the many social gatherings I’ve had. It’s utterly brilliant for New Year’s Eve and Bonfire night with the whole sky lit up. The communal roof terrace is also a nice place to sit with friends. A quality oak floor has been put in throughout the main living space and hallway just a year ago. You are likely to never turn the heating on (I have only done so to check it’s ticking over!) as the flat is always at a really nice temperature even on a very cold winter’s day. It gets sunlight throughout the day which makes it a light and warm space. With lovely people living in the block, I’ve made some friends for life in some of my neighbours.

4 Station Approach, Walthamstow, E17 9GY on Map