• Ideal First Time Buyers And Investors
  • Vacant Property
  • Newly Painted
  • Train Station 10 Minute Walk
  • Close To Local Shops And Schools
  • Newly Fitted Bathroom

Resources

Description

Ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors. This one bedroom first floor flat has a private entrance and car park in a prime location for access to Maidstone town, with train station 10 minute walk away and local shops, supermarkets and schools. Externally is a large storage cupboard on private landing. The entrance hall leads to the bathroom, main living room and kitchen. Bathroom is recently refurbished with bath and mains supply shower. Kitchen is fully fitted with new flooring. Gas oven and full size fridge freezer are not included in price but can be left for cost. Main living area is a spacious room with 2 large double glass doors opening onto metal balconette, perfect in the summer. A small cupboard - previously used as a wardrobe is near the entrance to this room. The main bedroom is a comfortable size for a double bed and wardrobe allowing privacy from the main room. The small boiler room offers opportunities for an office space or walk in wardrobe. The whole flat has been freshly painted top to bottom and carpets cleaned. Ground rent is £10 a year and service charge variable. Video tour available upon request!

Winchester Place, Maidstone, ME14 2UZ on Map