Key Features

• 3 Bedroom Town House With An Option For A 4th Bedroom
  • Balcony From The Lounge
  • Drive & Double Integral Tandem Garage
  • No Chain
  • Utility Room

Resources

Description

NO CHAIN. This 3/4 bedroom townhouse with ample space is perfect for families located in the historic town of Rochester. Within easy walking distance of the historic high street & castle grounds a well as the local railway station, and the A2/M2 is not that far either! This 3/4 bedroom townhouse with ample space is perfect for families located in the historic town of Rochester. On the ground floor, parking is provided with a drive and double integral tandem garage and utility leading to the courtyard garden. On the first floor there is a spacious lounge leading onto the balcony which offers a relaxing outdoor space which is over looking the river and riverside meadow, making it the perfect spot to relax with a morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. There is a separate kitchen which benefits from built in appliances including hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The first floor also has a separate dining room which is an option for a fourth bedroom. On the second floor are three bedrooms, the main bedroom with an en suite and on the landing a family bathroom and airing cupboard. Ground Floor Entrance Hall Cloakroom Utility Room 8' 1" x 5' 1" ( 2.46m x 1.55m ) First Floor Kitchen 11' 11" Max x 6' 1" Max ( 3.63m Max x 1.85m Max ) Lounge + Balcony 14' x 14' ( 4.27m x 4.27m ) Dining Room/Bedroom Four 12' x 7' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.16m ) Second Floor Landing Bedroom One 14' 1" Max x 12' Max ( 4.29m Max x 3.66m Max ) En Suite Bathroom Bedroom Two + Recess 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m ) Bedroom Three 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m ) Bathroom Outside Front Garden Rear Garden Double Intergal Tandem Garage Driveway Courtyard Garden

Hathaway Court, Rochester, ME1 on Map