• FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
  • SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER
  • CONSERVATORY
  • OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING AND GARAGE
  • GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN, MAINLY LAID TO LAWN WITH PATIO AREA
  • CHAIN FREE

Resources

Description

CHAIN FREE, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, CUL-DE-SAC POSITION, SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, FITTED FAMILY SHOWER ROOM, CONSERVATORY, GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING AND GARAGE, HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER ALLINGTON LOCATION. This beautiful two double bedroom detached bungalow nestled in the highly sought-after area of Allington is offered to the market with no onward chain and viewings are strongly recommended! Benefits include spacious living accommodation throughout, modern fitted kitchen, large lounge/diner, fitted family shower room and conservatory. Externally you have a generous sized rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining, with a low maintenance front garden complete with off road driveway parking for two vehicles and garage. Positioned within a welcoming cul-de-sac, within close proximity to local shops and amenities as well as great access to Maidstone Town centre, train stations and M20/M25. Call us today to arrange your viewing appointment! Entrance Hall Lounge/Diner 18' 2" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 5.54m Max x 4.55m Max ) Kitchen 12' 3" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.73m Max x 2.64m Max ) Conservatory Bedroom One 13' 4" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 4.06m Max x 2.64m Max ) Bedroom Two 10' 4" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.15m Max x 2.77m Max ) Bathroom Rear Garden Driveway

Bramshott Close, Maidstone, ME16 on Map