Key Features

• 2 Bedroom ground floor apartment
  • 2 double bedrooms
  • Fully fitted Kitchen
  • Spacious living room with patio doors
  • Southerly aspect rear garden

Resources

Description

We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom, purpose built ground floor flat located within half a mile of Farncombe mainline station & village, both just a 5 minute walk away. Communal entrance with entry phone leading to an internal hallway & flat entrance door. Spacious entrance hall with large storage cupboard & coat hanging area. Generously proportioned living/dining room (16’0 x 13’1) with UPVC patio doors opening on to a South west facing patio area & communal gardens. Modern fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer & space for washing machine & tumble dryer. Two double bedrooms, bathroom with white suite, allocated parking space, electric night storage heaters, UPVC double glazed windows, EPC rating C. Entrance Hall : 2.75m x 1.75m Lounge/Dining : 4.87m x 4.00m Kitchen : 3.61m x 2.15m Bedroom 1 : 3.62m x 2.63m Bedroom 2 : 2,73m x 2.71 We have loved living in this flat as it meets all our needs, ground floor with patio doors opening onto the south facing garden which has 2 perfectly located trees so I can put my hammock up in the summer. A fully equipped kitchen with a window overlooking the garden, with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, eye level double oven & plenty of storage. Two double bedrooms so we can have a king size bed & our son can have his adapted bed. Space in the entrance hall for my husband to work from home when necessary. Walking distance to the train station. Another criteria we had was that it was cosy in the winter & this flat has proved to be very economical to heat. We also have lovely neighbours, it is incredibly quiet & we can hear the birds singing from the woodland area behind. We are only moving because our son is going to a school far away from here.

Sycamore Court, Godalming, GU7 3TS on Map