£165,000

Key Features

• Close To Local Shops And Schools
  • Balcony
  • Long Lease
  • Great For Couples And Investors

Resources

Description

Bright and Stylish First-Floor Apartment – Close to Amnesties and Nature This recently renovated, first-floor apartment offers a tranquil setting in a quiet residential area. Step outside your door and discover a haven for nature lovers, with countryside walks just moments away. Plus, the award-winning Mote Park, a sprawling 450-acre woodland garden, is a beautiful 10-minute drive. Drenched in natural light from both sides, the apartment boasts a welcoming hallway that peeks into a modern kitchen. The kitchen features stylish spotlights and under-cupboard LED strips, perfect for creating the ideal ambiance for any occasion. Unwind after a long day in the spacious living area. Large windows bathe the room in sunlight, creating a warm and inviting space. A statement dark feature wall adds a touch of modern contrast. The bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles and a soothing LED strip light, perfect for creating a relaxing atmosphere. Both bedrooms are generously sized and carpeted, providing a comfortable and cozy feel for a good night's sleep. The flat boast a small private balcony where you can relax and unwind with a view of the secure shared garden, and a generously sized cupboard. This stunning apartment offers the perfect blend of style, comfort, and peaceful living, ideal for first time buyers, professionals, investors, or a young family!

Wallis Avenenu, Kent, ME15 9JT on Map