• TWO EN SUITES
  • WALK IN WARDROBE
  • TWO ALLOCATED PARKING BAYS
  • PRIVATE ROAD
  • OVERLOOKING GOLF COURSE
  • MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM

Resources

Description

Two double bedroom duplex apartment is a gem! Both bedrooms feature en suites, with the master boasting a walk-in wardrobe.The lower level offers a top-spec, modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, perfect for culinary adventures.The spacious living room is bathed in natural light. This luxurious two double bedroom duplex apartment is an absolute stunner! Both bedrooms feature en suites, with the master bedroom boasting a fabulous walk-in wardrobe. The lower level showcases a top-spec, modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, making meal prep a breeze. The spacious living room is flooded with natural light and leads to a sun-soaked balcony offering breathtaking views of the Kings Hill Golf Course. You'll find plenty of storage space in the hallway with several handy cupboards. Additionally, the apartment comes with two allocated parking spaces and two extra storage cupboards downstairs in the lobby and outside. It's a blend of luxury and convenience that's hard to resist! Lounge 20' 2" x 15' 4" ( 6.15m x 4.67m ) Dining Room 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m ) Kicthen/Breakfast Room 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m ) Bedroom One 18' 1" x 11' 2" ( 5.51m x 3.40m ) En-Suite 5' 3" x 10' 8" ( 1.60m x 3.25m ) Walk In Wardrobe Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.48m ) En-Suite 6' 5" x 7' 4" ( 1.96m x 2.24m )

Rougemont, West Malling, ME19 on Map