Key Features

• No Chain
  • Spacious 2 bedroom detached bungalow
  • Highly sought after location with local schools on hand
  • Easy access to local shopping and M2
  • Recently renovated

Resources

Description

No Chain. Spacious 2 bed detached bungalow. Ample parking and garage. Sought after road with access to local schools and amenities. No Chain. This very spacious detached bungalow is positioned on one of the most sought-after roads within the Hempstead area, offering access to local shops, schools and not far from Hempstead Valley shopping centre. The M2 is right nearby for those of us that need to get to work in the morning. The property comprises of 2 double bedrooms and open plan living/dining area leading the rear garden. There is also the option to create a 3rd bedroom if needed from this area of the home. Parking is offered via a driveway for between 4-6 cars leading to the garage. Storm Porch Entrance Hall Cloakroom + W / B Dining Room 11' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.94m ) Lounge 15' x 21' ( 4.57m x 6.40m ) Kitchen 10' 1" x 13' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.99m ) Utility/ Boil Room Bathroom Bedroom One 12' 1" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 3.68m Max x 3.91m Max ) Bedroom Two 13' Max x 13' Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.96m Max ) Front Garden Rear Garden

Hempstead Road, Gillingham, ME7 on Map