• Close To Local Shops And Schools
  • Great For Couples And Investors
  • Light Bright And Spacious
  • Long Lease
  • Allocated Parking
  • Balcony

Resources

Description

Welcome to this charming two-bedroom flat located just a stone's throw from Maidstone town center. This well-presented property offers the perfect blend of modern living and convenience, ideal for professionals, small families, or investors looking for a property with strong rental potential. Key Features: Prime Location: Situated close to Maidstone town center, this flat offers easy access to a wide array of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Public transport links, including train stations and bus routes, are within walking distance, making commuting a breeze. Spacious Open-Plan Living Area:The flat features a bright and airy open-plan living and dining area with large windows that allow plenty of natural light to flood the space, creating a welcoming and contemporary atmosphere. Modern Kitchen: The stylish kitchen is equipped with high-quality appliances, ample storage, and counter space, making it perfect for both everyday cooking and entertaining guests. Two Generous Bedrooms:** Both bedrooms are spacious and well-lit, with the master bedroom offering built-in wardrobes and a private en-suite bathroom for added comfort. Balcony A private balcony provides a peaceful outdoor space to relax and enjoy views of the surrounding area, perfect for a morning coffee or evening drink. Allocated Parking: The flat includes an allocated parking space, providing convenience and peace of mind for residents and guests. This immaculate flat offers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity in a highly desirable location. Don't miss the chance to make this wonderful property your new home. Schedule a viewing today to experience all that it has to offer.

Harris Place, Maidstone, ME15 6BP on Map