• MOORING FOR A BOAT (40ft)
  • FAST EXCHANGE
  • LOW UTILITIES £50 LPG £20 ELECTRIC
  • FLOATING LODGE
  • PATIO & SUNDECK FACING SOUTH/EAST
  • GROCERY STORE & AMENITIES IN WALKING DISTANCE

Resources

Description

🌊 Experience the Ultimate Waterside Living at Great Ouse Lodge! Seize the rare opportunity to reside in one of the most coveted locations along the Great Ouse near Huntingdon. Our stunning floating timber lodge offers the comforts of home with the allure of life on the water. 🏠 As I am moving to another Lodge, acceptance can be quick, partly furnished so you can enjoy it in no time. 🌿 Ready for outdoor living, construction for sunshades with the back deck facing South East. ⛵ The marina has an active Social Club and a popular pub/carvery, a small supermarket is across the street inside a big garden centre. 🔑 The lodge is freehold and is subject to a rolling 12 month mooring agreement which also includes a the mooring for an owners boat (max 42ft) My last years monthly costs were; - LPG £ 55 - Electricity £ 17 - Broadband £ 25 - Mooring fee £ 675 (rate for 2024/2025) - Water incl. - Waste coll. incl. - Mooring incl. (owners boat up to 42 ft) - Insurance £ 50 - Council Tax £ 110 (as single occupant residency) Council Tax is off course only required if you register as resident. Don't miss out on the chance to make This Great Ouse Lodge your waterfront sanctuary. Contact me to embark on a lifestyle that seamlessly blends the convenience of a lodge with the magic of life on the water!

Banks End, Huntingdon, PE28 2AA on Map