• Two Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
  • Spacious Lounge
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Shower Room
  • Driveway & Garage
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW THAT IS LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER SHOREFIELDS DEVELOPMENT IN RAINHAM? ARE YOU WANTING A GARAGE AS WELL AS A DRIVEWAY? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This NO CHAIN Two Bedroom Bungalow is nestled in a quiet location within the popular residential Shorefields Development and is ready for any new owner to put their own stamp on the home. This property consists of the Entrance Hall, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, Two Double Bedrooms as well as the Shower Room. The internal of the bunglow is in exceptional condition and well maintained through out. From the Lounge, there are views of the private rear Garden. This Garden has been upkept by the current owners, with a landscaped lawn as well as a small patio area. The space also has a summer house, which makes an attractive focal point in the Garden, and a storage unit which is remaining. Externally this property is set back from the quiet road, which offers a front Garden also. The Bungalow has a Driveway, that has room for two cars. If storage is also something that is important to you, this property comes with a Garage.

Shorefields, Gillingham, ME8 8SB on Map