Under Offer

Key Features

• Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
  • Chain Free
  • Laminate Flooring In Living Areas
  • Close to Local Amenities and Transport Links

Resources

Description

Guide Price: £350,000 to £370,000 ***Perfect for First-Time Buyers and Savvy Investors*** This generously-sized, chain-free one-bedroom apartment is now available for immediate viewing, offering an exceptional opportunity. Recently redecorated to a high standard, the property boasts a spacious double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a bright and airy living area, and a well-fitted kitchen. Stylish laminate flooring runs throughout the living areas, complemented by a large bathroom and ample storage options. All white goods will remain in the property post-sale, offering added convenience. Furniture can also be included for an additional fee. An extra perk is the option for secure private parking, available for the incredibly affordable rate of just £85 per year. A word from the owner... "It's with great reluctance, but immensely fond memories, that I'm looking to sell what has been my home for almost 17 years. This amazing flat has so often served me as a small oasis from the world; a place where I can comfortably relax, but still enjoy everything that the area has to offer. And the local pubs, bars, restaurants, and unique shops are available in both abundance and variety. I hope that whoever moves in after me enjoys living here as much as I have."

33 Muir Road, London, E5 8JX on Map