• Fully Fitted Kitchen
  • Modern Bathroom Suite
  • One bedroom
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Double glazed
  • Central heating

Resources

Description

Property directly managed - no annual service fee. Recently refurbished roof, can be rented for £1400 per month- option for tenant to be included. Ideal for first time buyers/ investors. Purplebricks are pleased to offer for sale this one bedroom ground floor apartment WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ROCHESTER HIGH STREET AND MAIN LINE STATION. The property comprises of a large bedroom with bay window and recently fitted carpets, large lounge, modern bathroom suite and a modern fitted kitchen. Outside the property benefits from a low maintenance garden. Foord Street is well positioned for professionals and commuters with good transport links via Rochester main line station which offers transport to London Victoria, Charing Cross, Cannon Street and a high speed service to Stratford and Ebbsfleet International. The property also offers great access links to the A2/M2 motorway networks leading to Bluewater shopping centre, London and Dover. Rochester High Street is only a short distance from the property and is home to a variety of places to eat and drink as well as a number of speciality shops. Situated within close proximity to the private schools of Kings and St Andrews, local state primary schools, the Vines Park, Rochester Cathedral, Castle and historic High Street with its independent shops, cafes, restaurants. The Town also has strong Dickensian links, celebrated in a popular bi-annual festival. Rochester is situated on the banks of the River Medway where The Esplanade provides recreational public space as well as being a popular venue for a picturesque walk. It would make a great first home or rental investment.

Foord Street, Rochester, ME1 2BX on Map