£175,000

Key Features

• One bedroom
  • Off road parking
  • Well presented throughout
  • Modern kitchen and bathroom
  • Close to local schools
  • Close to local shops
  • Close to Chatham train station (High speed)

Resources

Description

This wonderfully unique and modern Maisonette is available for sale in Chatham in Kent. This central location will be perfect for first time buyers looking to take their first steps on the property ladder, as well as for investment buyers looking for a great rental. There is a variety of shops in the local area as well as a number of local schools. You are also positioned within walking distance to Chatham High Street as well as Chatham train station which offers excellent high speed rail links directly into London. Externally this property shines with a driveway to the front allowing you to park right outside your own front door, which is a rare bonus with apartments and maisonettes. Internally there is an entrance hallway which is great for storage before the stairs to the main living areas. The main area within the apartment is an extremely generously sized and open plan lounge/diner/kitchen space which is all well presented and modern. There is also a larger than average bedroom and a modern fitted bathroom suite to enjoy. Do not miss out on this great property. Book your viewing today.

Buller Road, Chatham, ME4 5XA on Map