• Close to local schools and shops
  • Garage
  • Close to commuter links
  • Open plan living area
  • Bungalow
  • Off road parking

Resources

Description

This stunning extended bungalow is available for sale in the popular area of Rainham in Kent. Location is key with this property as you are located within walking distance of local amenities & schools. Commuting is a real possibility from this location as there is access to the A2/M2 motorway networks as well as Rainham train station being just a short drive away, which offers high speed rail connections to London. This home is ideal for families as there are a number of well-respected schools within walking distance, both primary and secondary options are plentiful within the local area. Externally this property has been lovingly updated with an excellent driveway to the front allowing for multiple vehicles to be parked off the road. The low maintenance rear garden has been updated and makes an excellent space to sit outside with friends and family. Internally the extended living accommodation is perfect for growing and large families with three double bedrooms, a fantastic open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with a log burner which has been modernized to a high standard by the current owners. There are other excellent benefits including 2 large family bathrooms as well as a workshop/office located in the garden. The home has had a new heating system as well as new windows throughout meaning it is a low cost energy performing home. Don't miss out on the chance to view this property - book your appointment today. Contact Purplebricks to schedule a viewing.

Capel Close, Gillingham, ME8 9TE on Map