• High Specification Fixture & Fittings
  • Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
  • Master Bedroom With En Suite
  • Large Family Size Bathroom
  • Plenty Of Internal Storage
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Motorway Links

Resources

Description

** NO CHAIN** **ARE YOU A FIRST TIME BUYER LOOKING FOR A TWO BEDROOM, MODERN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT LOCATED CENTRALLY TO BOTH CHATHAM & ROCHESTER? OR AN INVESTOR LOOKING TO ADD TO YOUR PORTFOLIO? THEN THS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This modern Ground Floor Apartment is situated on the Executive Development of Pilots View and offers any new owner the opportunity to move straight in. The current owners are the first to own this property and it is extremely obvious as soon as you walk into the apartment, how much space this flat has to offer. This Apartment consists of a spacious Entrance Hall, which has two large storage cupboards. Perfect for anyone that is needing additional storage, which the current owners have adapted to create an area for their white goods. The Family size modern Bathroom, Two Double Bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom having the benefit of a En-Suite. Then the main Living/Dining Room, which has that perfect open plan layout. The Kitchen and Dining Room is stylish, with high specification fixture and fittings throughout the whole Apartment. The Kitchen has a modern design and benefits from a range of integrated appliances. The Lounge area is not only bright and spacious but currently serves as a dining area and cosy reception. This Apartment also has a Allocated Parking Space, which is located close to the communal Entrance.

Pilots View, Chatham, ME4 6FP on Map