For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow in Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, ME8 6EX£400,000

Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, ME8 6EX

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow for sale
£400,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached Bungalow
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£400,000

Key Features

• High Standard Of Fixture & Fittings Throughout
  • Modern Family Size Kitchen
  • Modern Lounge with Original Features
  • Family Size Dining Room
  • Semi Detached Bungalow
  • Three Double Bedrooms
  • Master Bedroom With Stand Alone Bath En Suite
  • Landscaped Private Rear Garden
  • Driveway
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MODERN SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, THAT GIVES ANY NEW OWNER THE OPPURTUNITY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN WITH LITTLE TO NO INTERNAL WORK TO DO! THEN THIS PROPERTY IS JUST PERFECT FOR YOU!** This Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow has as much curb appeal on the outside and does not disappoint internally either. The current owners have decorated this property to a extremely modern and high standard, with high quality fixture & fittings that run throughout the home. Which is extremely obvious to see from the moment you enter the property. The Ground Floor consists of the large Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Kitchen, Family Size Shower Room and Two Double Bedrooms. The First Floor consists of the large Master Bedroom and the Modern En-Suite. Externally this property has a Private Rear Garden, which is a modern mix of both Patio and Lawn. This Garden has been landscaped to create a perfect entertaining space for Family and Friends. This property is simply stunning and just needs to be viewed to appreciate the high specification that this property is offering any new owner.

Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, ME8 6EX on Map