For Sale2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow in Springfield Road, Aylesford, ME20£550,000

Springfield Road, Aylesford, ME20

2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow for sale
£550,000
Property Type
Detached Bungalow
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£550,000

Key Features

• TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
  • RECENTLY RE FURBISHED THROUGHOUT
  • MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
  • 22FT LOUNGE WITH MEDIA WALL
  • BRAND NEW BATHROOM WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
  • NO ONWARD CHAIN

Resources

Description

All you need to do is unpack! This stunning bungalow has been extensively refurbished and no expense has been spared! Call us now to arrange a viewing! Are you thinking of downsizing? This stunning bungalow has been extensively refurbished and no expense has been spared so all you need to do is unpack! The spec throughout is top quality with an inbuilt surround system throughout, bathroom with underfloor heating and a tv so you can relax in the bath whilst watching your favourite tv shows! Outside the rear garden has been totally transformed into a peaceful retreat with raised flower beds and a patio area as well as artificial lawn. For those who need office space the garden office is perfect with its own power supply this is idea for anyone needing to work from home or just somewhere to enjoy hobbies! Parking is not a issue either thanks to having your own private driveway with parking for multiple cars! Entrance Hall Kitchen 8' 2" x 9' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.87m ) Lounge 22' 5" x 9' 5" ( 6.83m x 2.87m ) Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.15m ) Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m ) Bathroom Outside Rear Garden Office / Studio 8' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.93m ) Driveway

Springfield Road, Aylesford, ME20 on Map