For Sale2 Bedroom Terraced Bungalow in Napwood Close, Gillingham, ME8 9NJ£299,995

Napwood Close, Gillingham, ME8 9NJ

2 Bedroom Terraced Bungalow for sale
£299,995
Property Type
Terraced Bungalow
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£299,995

Key Features

• Two double bedrooms
  • Garage
  • Driveway to front
  • Well presented throughout
  • Close to local schools and shops
  • CCTV
  • Planning permission to extend
  • Modern fitted bathroom with TV bathtub
  • Modern and spacious kitchen

Resources

Description

This well presented and updated two bedroom end of terraced bungalow is located in the popular area of Wigmore, Gillingham in Kent. Positioned close to local schools, shops and motorway links this could be the perfect first time buy for a variety of buyers. The bungalow has also now granted planning permission to build on top of the existing ground floor which could add two more bedrooms, a second bathroom and reception room, turning the property into a four bedroom house eventually. Externally this property has been lovingly updated by the current owners to add a fantastic private driveway to the front as well as having a garage just over the road from your front door. There is also ample on street parking for guests. The rear garden has also been well maintained and is the perfect sun trap for a summer barbeque. This property also had a CCTV system externally for added security. Internally the condition is great with a brand new kitchen and a recent renovated bathroom which includes a TV/bathtub as a highlight. The accommodation includes two double bedrooms, a separate kitchen and a spacious lounge/diner.

Napwood Close, Gillingham, ME8 9NJ on Map