For Sale4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow in Watling Street, Rochester, ME2 3QL£525,000

Watling Street, Rochester, ME2 3QL

4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow for sale
£525,000
Property Type
Detached Bungalow
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£525,000

Key Features

• Large Detached Bungalow
  • Situated On A Large Plot
  • Versatile Layout
  • Located In A Sought After Location
  • Large Family Lounge
  • Kitchen & Utility Room
  • Four Bedrooms
  • Driveway For Multiple Cars
  • Private Rear Garden & Garage
  • Close To All Local Amenities, Schools & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MODERN DETACHED BUNGALOW? THATS LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER ROCHESTER LOCATION? ARE YOU WANTING A DRIVEWAY FOR MULTIPLE CARS? AS WELL AS A GARAGE? THEN THS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This spacious detached Bungalow is sitting in an elevated position, in a sought after residential road. From driving up the Driveway, you can see how much curb appeal this property has. From stepping into this home, you can see how much internal space this home has to offer any new owner. With the versatile layout of this property, the many rooms can be utilised for either Bedrooms, Reception Rooms or that desired "working from home" space. With the high standard of decoration throughout and the high specification fixture and fittings, this Bungalow is ready to be moved straight into and for the new owner to put their own stamp on. The Ground Floor consists of the Porch, Entrance Hallway, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Downstairs Shower Room, Study, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room and the large Lounge. The Lounge has large patio doors that open up to views of the Garden. The First Floor consists of Two Bedrooms as well as the Family Bathroom. Externally this property does not disappoint. With the Driveway for multiple cars, Family Size Garden and large Garage.

Watling Street, Rochester, ME2 3QL on Map